How to use
Spread the fur so that the skin becomes visible and apply the ointment in the dog’s neck and the back of the lumbar spine. Just a little is enough. Application every 14 days.
- Do not apply WAP: 2 tick ointment on wet fur as it is harder for the ointment to attach. For best effect, do not expose the animal to water for the first 24 hours after application
- Recommended not to be used before the dog is 12 weeks old.
- The product is not soluble in water and the effect remains after the rain and other contact with water. Bathing the dog very often, reducing the days between application.
- Avoid getting ointment in the dog’s eyes.
- Please note that there are dogs that can show sensitivity to essential oils. (no cases are reported on this product.) If that happens just stop using the product or cut down on the crowd.
- Only for external use.
We are quality-obsessed
The Ingredients in WAP: 2 Tick ointment are carefully selected and well composed and are of the highest class. All ingredients work together to create several levels of effect that lasts. Ticks, flies and other parasites shun the scent of these essential oils. As with all our products, we have a carefully quality and impact review prior to launch. We have high demands on our growers and always look to use the best possible supplier of ingredients for our products. We are constantly working on the watchword’s quality, function and design.